>> Wednesday, 24 June 2015
These little bite-size roasted sweet potatoes are a treat - at breakfast, as a snack or as a side dish. Most of the times when I make them this way, I serve them in place of English breakfast potatoes.
The 'recipe' is a no-brainer.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take out a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with a neutral-flavoured oil.
- Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes, pat them dry and then cut into 1-inch cubes/pieces.
- It is not necessary to season these sweet potatoes, you can cook them as is but I like to give them a little spice so I use a favorite all-purpose seasoning mix that already has in a little salt. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss well.
- Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle some oil over the sweet potatoes and roast for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 - 10 minutes in pan before removing and serving.