>> Monday, 19 March 2007
My day started of with a meeting that went beyond midday and it was followed by the grading of assignments at home. In the midst of working, thoughts of food swirled in my head. What should I make today? Having no preference or particular desire, I went into the kitchen, checking the fridge, the freezer and the cupboards.
- There was spinach in the crisper - spinach and garlic, that sounds good.
- Look, here is an eggplant - wooooo, what about a choka?
- From the freezer, I took out the last parcel of baby shrimp. Bunjal.
- I thought to myself, 3 dishes - that's uneven, I need to make something else to square it off. And there, right in front of me was a bowl tomatoes. What about another choka?
- One final decision, which was a no-brainer: roti, sada roti.